Friday, March 27, 2009

Snow! snow! snow!



After a winter full of unusually warm days often reaching the 70F we finally had a big spring snow storm come through yesterday!

Here's my problem: I'm trying to teach my children about the days of the week, months of the year and the seasons...... So I tell them it's hot in the summer, windy in the fall, snowy & cold in winter and sunny & warm in the spring.

Now they're looking at me as if to say "Didn't you tell us spring has started? You said spring was sunny & warm!"

Come on Mother Nature! Give us other Moms a hand and stick to the rules please!

Have a great weekend - we'll be sledging!!!


1 comment:

  1. UK - spring seems to finally have sprung - lighter later nites - hanging baskets now been set up. birds saying hello and good nite. Easter just round the corner. Its good to see some sun!! Dreams of warm lazy days - please no more snow!!! Just like the rest of us Mums - Mother Nature is fickle!!

    ReplyDelete