Monday, March 23, 2009

The saga continues



The saga of the playhouse continues... I keep missing out on these playhouses from Craigslist!!
I replied to one advert 20 minutes after it was posted and I was still the second person - not the first - can you believe this?

I phoned about another one and was told they'd phone me if the first person didn't want it. They did phone and left a message saying the person hadn't turned up. Terrific, I thought so I called them back within 40 minutes of them leaving the message - she'd only gone and phoned the next person on the list after me and they were on their way to get it!!

Was she so desperate for the money she couldn't even wait for me to reply?

My husband is now realising how hot the competition is for these - he previously said things like "you're not checking Craigslist again are you?" Now he's saying - "shouldn't you be checking Craigslist again?"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment