Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mom's Night Out- Hooray!

Well actually for me it's a Mom's Night In. I'm hosting a Body Shop at Home party http://www.thebodyshopathome.com/ and me and some Mommy friends will be pampering our feet ready for sandal season! The Body Shop is a UK company so I'm very familiar with their products and I love them!


This means Daddy is in charge of bedtime tonight...

He usually only does it if I'm actually out for the evening so I hope the girls don't play up for him because I'm just downstairs! They are very excited though as when Daddy puts them to bed the girls get to do things I don't let them do. For example, he lets them sit up on the counter to brush their teeth (gulp!). It's probably better we don't know what happens When Daddy's in Charge...

I'm off now to tidy the house, chill the wine, prepare the yummy snacks .....(oh and then lay out the pajamas, the toothpaste, the toothbrushes etc so all evening I don't hear "pssst, where's the...." ) Looking forward to a reeelaaaxing evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment