Monday, March 16, 2009

I WANT THAT HOUSE!

No it's not my children shouting this - it's me!!
I decided to look on Craigslist for a little tikes style outdoor playhouse for my girls. I contacted a couple of sellers whose adverts had been on for a few days but they had already been sold. Hmmmm, competition's hot for these I thought. So when I spotted an advert for one right here in my town that had been on the list for only two hours I was sure it was mine! I emailed and telephoned...and then I waited....and waited....and waited....nothing! Not even a "sorry it's sold" - just nothing! I couldn't believe someone had beaten me to it in only 2 hours! So now I'm like a fiend - I check Craigslist every time I walk past the computer and as I have a computer in my kitchen this is pretty often! I'm determined not to miss out on another one!



Talking of houses, is anyone else upset they didn't win the HGTV Dreamhome give away yesterday?? I was just one of over 39 million entries but I am known for my optimism and (as with that playhouse!) I was sure it was mine! It is a truly stunning house with 2 islands in the kitchen, his & hers refrigerators and it's own baby Zinfandel vines, I could just picture my family there bottling our own wine......
Anyway, I must go I haven't checked Craigslist for 10 minutes now - there may a new playhouse listing!




No comments:

Post a Comment