Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday, Friday best day of the week!

I love Friday's - always have, even when I was out at work it was my favorite day. The end of a working week with the promise of a lovely weekend ahead.

Today I am especially relaxed after my pampering party with the girls last night. Oooooh my feet are so soft today! I'm going to slip them into ice skates and take my daughters ice skating as our local outdoor ice rink closes this weekend. End of winter sports season? Must mean spring is really on it's way!


Must say a big thank you to my husband for putting the girls to bed last night and well done to my girls for staying quietly upstairs while the Mommys relaxed. Well, almost....the little one crept down only once and stood giggling with her hands over her mouth in a cute "I'm being a little sneaky!" kinda way. But a quick cuddle and kiss and she was off to sleep.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment