Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Woody Woodpecker


Anyone else have a woodpecker attacking their house?? We do!!!


For a while it was 'drilling' outside our kitchen window and my girls were on woodpecker watch. Anytime they heard it they would run to the window and were allowed to bang the window and shout 'shoo!' This gave them a lot of fun and actually worked - the woodpecker doesn't peck there any more.... it's pecking somewhere else now...


Somewhere we can hear it but can't see it! I fact it's pecking right now and we don't know where! When I walk around the house I can't see where it's damaging the wood. This is incredibly frustrating. Even worse - it seems to know when my husband has left for work as only does it when he's not around! Consequently he doesn't believe it's back!


I'm just off to run round the house with the girls to see if we can find this thing! It's driving us crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment