Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pink Papaya Parties!






It's finally arrived! My Pink Papaya consultant kit! I can officially get started being a Pink Papaya consultant! The house smells delicious already with scents of cranberry orange hand scrub, foot creme with sweet almond oil, grapefruit bergamot body wash.....heavenly!

Can't wait to do my first party - I love organising a good girls night out (or in!) and to be able to facilitate others in having a good time with their friends too sounds like fun!

If you'd like to try PinkPapaya for yourself please feel free to visit my website where you can order all of these lovely products for some well deserved pampering www.pinkpapayaparties.com/lturton

Enjoy............

2 comments:

  1. Sound delicious, hope your parties are as fun as the tupperware ones which i have attended. Yours will smell more heavenly though

    ReplyDelete