Thursday, April 16, 2009

Friday again



Here comes my favorite day!


Waiting for my husband to arrive back from a business trip today. Is it wrong to love it when he's away? (don't tell him!) I just seem to get so much done around the house when I'm not preparing a big meal then spending hours clearing up! I seem to have a whole evening to do things!


The girls are calmer too - they go wild when he comes home from work and stay that way till bedtime. Don't get me wrong - I wouldn't not have him here! It's just nice to do your own thing every now and then.

He's been in New York and the girls are very excited about the Statue of Liberty! They've seen it on Little Einsteins and my youngest wants to "go and see it NOW!"

I hope he can find some Statue of Liberty souvenir at the airport as it'll make their day! They can't wait to see him - but what a difference a webcam makes, they can see him as well as talk to him while he's away.


Before he arrives home I better go and tidy and vacuum and.......get the dinner prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment