Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Where do tangles come from?


My girls have lovely curly hair but getting them ready in the morning can sometimes be a bit traumatic! Where do tangles come from?

I use leave in conditioner, spray detangler on their hair before combing and use a wide toothed comb but still can't easily get the comb through it first thing in the morning!

This usually leads to lots of ouches and even tears. My oldest girl's hair is the worst as it is longer but my little one is starting to have the odd tangle too and gives a loud "ouch" just because she hears her sister do it (she's a little copycat!)

I read one of those funny list things "10 things to never let your Mom do" and one of them was "don't let your Mom brush your hair when she's mad at your Dad!"

OK, I'm taking a deep breath, picking up the detangler spray and I'm off to try and comb their hair....

No comments:

Post a Comment