Thursday, June 18, 2009

vacation's calling

My manager at Pink Papaya has signed me up for an aspiring leader course - gives great info on building my business but oh no! I get homework!!!
I must not take on one more thing until I finish this writing course! I want to give writing my full attention so once this Pink Papaya course finishes in August I must learn to say "no"!
Scored one thing off my 'to do' list and booked my little one's 3rd Birthday party! She's having it at the gymnastics place they go to for ballet. 45 minutes of instructor led gymnastics should keep them busy!! This is her first real 'party' . We've always done something special for their birthdays but each will now have had her first party when she turned 3.
3 - my goodness - how'd that happen?? I have no more babies.....
First I have to start packing for our trip home to the UK - our first in a year and a half!! The girls have doubled in age since we were last home!
Must admit to being nervous about the flight this time - and not just the occupying 2 little girls in a confined space for 9 hours bit - but the actual flying. There's been so many air accidents recently...best not to think about it!

1 comment:

  1. Don't even worry about it for one bit. If you take into account the amount of things that happens on the road, and we are driving tons more than flying, Remember to ask for child's meal when you are booking the tickets cos their meals come before everyone's (you do not want two kids asking, "when's my meal coming? every minute). And the meals comes with cool ice creams and chocolate package.

    ReplyDelete