Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Business as usual

Ok back to business as usual - thanks for bearing with me while I ranted about the world's injustices!
Got my 3rd assignment back from my writing course - got a 'nice work' and 'you have strong writing skills' - hooray! Think I'll try non-fiction for my next assignment - time for a new challenge!
Last week of ballet this week before vacation. The girls are absolutely loving it - and I can't get over how cute they look!
We fly back to the UK on Saturday so it may be a couple of weeks before I can post but I shall return! The girls are a bit sad they will miss the 4th of July fireworks but hopefully it means the airport will be quiet as most people will have done their travelling already!
Enjoyed one of my monthly massages this morning while they were at class - I'm soooooo relaxed now....

No comments:

Post a Comment