Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ballet

Today was the first day of ballet for both girls! My little one has waited a whole year to go! I am so impressed with her- she never, ever once caused a scene when her sister went last year and she couldn't. She accepted it incredibly well.
She was absolutely delighted to go today!
Me? I went grocery shopping....it was very nice to be able to browse and take my time though without the girls in tow. I even had time to sympathise with a mother of 3 boys who were giving her the kind of hard time I usually have!
"Can we have this?" "No" (to an older boy) then "and I thought you were going to stay in the car! That's why I got this cart!" (to a little boy).
As I tried to turn my own cart past them to get down the aisle she said "and now you're all in the way!"
I told her it was ok and that I was enjoying a rare shopping trip without my children. "Summer vacation  kills me" she stated as she tried to round up her brood!

No comments:

Post a Comment