Monday, August 24, 2009

Funny Story for a Monday!


We have lots of toys, too many toys! So I put some away and rotate them from time to time to keep things fresh and exciting for the girls.

For my oldest girls' 1st Birthday a friend gave her a large white teddy with a heart on it's paw (as she was born the day after Valentine's Day!)

Well she hadn't seen this bear for a while but remembered it well as we have a photo of her hugging it as she opened the gift and the teddy was as big as her. She found it the other day and after she'd been playing with it for a little while she asked "Where's the other Valentine bear?"

When I explained we only have this one she said "but where's the really big one that's as big as me?"

I really tried not to laugh but couldn't help smiling as I explained she'd gotten bigger but the bear hadn't!

So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment