Friday, July 24, 2009

Don't ask the children!

Uh-oh! We made the mistake of asking the children if they wanted to move to New York.  Knowing their fascination with the Statue of Liberty we thought this was a no-brainer!
However, they both surprised us by saying "no"!
I think it has something to do with the fact that while the 'big girls' in our neighborhood are on summer break they have been coming to take our 2 out to play.  Even at this young age I think they realise they would miss these bigger girls.
Oh goodness, we really don't want to uproot our little family from this perfect house in the perfect neighborhood!  No guarantee if we make this move it would be the last one and I don't want to keep moving them around.
Should we cut loose and try and be in control of our own destiny?  Even if it means my husband has no job?
We really don't want to put the girls in day-care for me to go to work, don't think it would be economical anyway to work then give it all away to someone else for looking after my children.
Oh well, must get on, busy day - working on Assignment 4 of my writing course, preparing for a Pink Papaya spa party this w/e and cooking dinner to take to a friend who has just had her 3rd baby!
Have a great w/e! 


No comments:

Post a Comment