Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday?

Hi - don't usually post on the weekend but for some reason I couldn't get on this site yesterday. Sometimes I just don't understand what goes on with computers - I'm sure they really do have a 'mind of their own!"
The Snow White play went really well - my daughter knew all the steps and all the words - she's amazing! I videoed it and she was delighted to see it on the TV. My little one sat very quietly during the show and loved seeing herself clapping on the TV too!
Sadly, the inevitable has happened and my older girl has caught the tummy bug my little one has had. She seems a bit brighter today after a horrible night of throwing up every few hours. She wanted to wake her little sister in the middle of the night to tell her she was sick now too! Luckily, I managed to convince her to wait till morning...

2 comments:

  1. Hope everyone gets better. How did you fair during the night having to take care of the little ones? Don't forget to make a copy of the precious snow white tape, I had one that was played so often for relatives, it jammed up one day & i could not save it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I'll make sure to copy the tape! Luckily the girls have big enough beds that I can sleep with them at times like this. Bless them they really are so good, they wake up and shout 'bowl!' so I can hold the bowl for them. Previously I have had the nightmare of stripping beds at 2am and trying to wash it out their hair in the middle of the night - not pleasant for any of us! Hopefully they are over the worst now.

    ReplyDelete