Monday, May 18, 2009

First spa!



Well I did my first Pink Papaya Spa party on Friday night and it went really well!

It feels so good to have the first one under my belt. Many of the people there didn't know it was my first one and were very surprised when it was revealed at the end of the night! It was nice to hear their comments about how relaxed and professional they thought I was.

My girls are getting into it too. They like to check out the products with me and say "Mommy works for Pink Papaya". They waved me off happily the other night - I have 2 more spas this week so hope they continue to happily let me go out!

We spent the rest of the weekend making the 'Friendship bread' we were given by a Mom at preschool then passing bags of mix to our neighbors. What a lovely idea this is! Not only did the girls enjoy squishing the bag each day till it was time to help me make it on day 10 but they loved giving it out to our friends too. A good lesson in sharing while having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment