Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm back!

Hello - life just got busy - then it got very relaxing due to a lovely vacation in San Diego. (La Jolla Mom - we love La Jolla!!).

We've been before and just love it there. My husband was scouting around for companies he might apply to....!

The girls loved the playpark on the beach and I enjoyed watching the Stroller Strides Moms all dressed up for Halloween right there by the beach also!

We met up with my cousin and her family who have daughters aged 17yr and 15yr and my 2 were just in awe of them!! They couldn't stop staring at their ear-rings and make-up and clothes! I keep trying to tell them not to be in a hurry to grow up but they just say "we want to grow up so we can wear clunk-clunk shoes!" They love my high heel shoes and wear them more often than I do!

Sadly ;) we had to stay an extra 2 days as we heard there was a big snowstorm due to hit Colorado on the day we were to return. We considered our options for about a minute before agreeing we should stay in San Diego and extra 2 days!

Arrived back just in time for Halloween and I had lots of fun trick-or-treating with the neighborhood kids and my little Tinkerbelle and Hula girl! (Thankfully the snow had evaporated by then - one good thing about Colorado - the snow doesn't hang around too long!)

No comments:

Post a Comment